Information Security Audit
We are Providing onsite or remote information security consulting and auditing services.
Our portfolio of services under this segment includes Consulting Process Implementation, Security Audit, Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration testing, Security Training and Implementation of information security and compliance standards such as ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA and PCI/DSS. We also provide IT security products and solutions for Vulnerability Assessment, Web Vulnerability Scanning, Encryption, SIEM tools and Cyber forensic tools.
What Do We Cover In Audit
- Vulnerability Assessment / Penetration Testing for Servers, Routers, Firewalls & Desktops on sampling baiss USING NEXPOSE AND MBSA
- Belarc scanning on desktops and laptops for identifying security vulnerabilities
- GAP Analysis on Compliance to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS controls
- Compliance Audit on HIPAA controls
- Business Impact Assessment (BIA) on IT Infrastructure
- Review of redundancy options and DR / BCP plans and preparedness
Configuration review of Servers, Networks & Wireless devices. Review of hardening on Server & Network devices
Our Service Reportoire Includes
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Web application security assessments
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 GAP Assessments
- HIPAA Assessments
- Designing Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Design and Impact security awareness workshops
Review of IT Support Best Practice Standards
- Problem Management
- Patch Management
- Configuration Control
- Change Management
- Anti Malware Administration
- Capacity Management
Design Security Policies & Procedures | Security Awareness Trainings | Conduct Business Impact Assessment and design BCP/DR | Design and implement controls
Remote Infrastructure Management
Scope of monitoring service will include Actions for predefined threshold alerts, real-time resolution of alarms, Availability monitoring, Capacity Planning, Log Review, Remote configuration backup & Reports as required. Monitoring would cover Vehicle Tracking System, Servers, MPLS network, Internet Links and Network Device. Proposal includes turnkey service ie technical resources for monitoring, tools, technology and infrastructure.
Remote Network Infra Offerings
- Remote availability monitoring of your network links and network devices using tools.
- Windows server monitoring for CPU utilization, Memory Utilization, Disk utilization, Service Monitoring, Event log monitoring.
- Bandwidth Monitoring – BW Utilization report for MPLS & Internet links, Alert for threshold BW utilization
- Compliance Audit on HIPAA controls
- Configuration backup (TFTP) of network device configuration
- 24/7 assistance for configuration changes (remote)
Daily review of Firewall and Server logs for proactive actions
What is unique in our RIMS
- Customized alert thersholda and alert actions for ezch customer
- Assigned relationship manager for each client
- Includes L1,L2 and L3 support for Servers, Routers and Firewalls/
- Can customize for any generic IP device
- Very high availability
We provide 24/7 Remote Infrastructure Management from our 'State of Art' NETWORK OPERATION CENTER at Chennai India
Contact Centre Technology
FutureCalls' core strength is in Call center technology gained from multitude of projects handled over the years. Our services in this segment ranges from Consulting, Process Re-engineering, Product evaluation, Sizing, Training, Turnkey technical infrastructure and Telecom Audit, Project Management & Technical Solutions implementation and support (From conception to completion).
We have Extensive Experience & Expertise in setting up contact center operations for many international organizations. we provide turnkey services for call center projects including feasibility studies, process Re-engineering, sizing, Technical Solutions.
FutureCalls partners with leading brands to bring you appropriate technical solutions for their MUlti channel contact management such as IVR, ACD, Predictive Dialer, CTI, Unified Messaging, SMS, E-mail and Chat Management, Web Collaboration and Social Media Interaction.
Voice & Unified IP
FutureCalls specializes in providing enterprise convergence solutions including IP EPABX, unified Messaging, IP Gateways and IP Phones. Total Customer Satisfaction through Attention to Details, Responsiveness and Technical Excellence.
Campus Back Bone & Enterprise Networking
FutureCalls specializes in providing turnkey campus backbone networking including Fiber and Copper Passive infrastructure, LAN, WAN, FireWalls, Servers, Storage, IP Surveillance, Etc. We take care of complete IT Infrastructure requirements of clients.
Onsite Technology Management
Scope of this support service would include troubleshooting for structured cabling infrastructure and minor changes and additions. FutureCalls has necessary expertise for doing major structured cabling projects but this would form a separate contract as and when required.
Additionally, our technology experts from Head office would be available for periodic review and the review could include support, strategy & IT consulting.
Scope Of Work
- Support to Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Storage, Firewalls, Windows desktop and server Operating System related issues and all applications used by the organization.
- Support includes installation of PC’s, laptops office software; diagnosis and correction of desktop application problems, configuring of PC’s and laptops for standard applications; identification and correction of user hardware problems, with advanced troubleshooting as needed; maintenance of an updated inventory of all re computer related hardware and software
- Additionally, our technology experts from Head office would be available for periodic review and the review could include support, strategy & IT consulting.
- A backup engineer could be organized for planned absence of assigned engineer if advance notice given.
FutureCalls is now into new business venture, ‘Futurecalls Academy’ with experienced and certified trainers. Futurecalls Academy Offering, Corporate Training on
- Altitude Software
- Sonicwall / Fortinet
- Networking CCNA
- Telecom Management
- IT Security
Futurecalls Academy Uniqueness
- Certified trainers
- Invested in Demo / Test Lab setup
- Practical Case Studies
- Technology as well as Product specific
- Generic as well as customized for an organization
- Common batches or dedicated batch
- Onsite or offsite
Futurecalls Academy PLAN
- Forward training calendar will be published for every quarter starting from December-2014
- Request for customized batches can be discussed
- Will offer limited free training for major client